Last Updated May 1, 2023
We value your privacy.
We are committed to only collecting and using personal information in ways that are useful to you, necessary to provide our services and operate our business, and consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information we may collect includes:
- contact and demographic information such as your first and last names, email address, phone number, industry, company, job title, geographic location, language, and other similar information;
- information about your preferences such as cookie consent and consent to receive email;
- responses to our marketing communications and surveys;
- information shared publicly on your third-party social media accounts when you connect with us through those accounts; and
- technical information about your device, browser, and use of our Site.
We retain your personal information for only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which we collected it and for the other purposes described in this policy.
You have privacy rights regarding the information we collect about you. Depending on where you live, you may have the right to request:
- access to the personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you;
- deletion of your personal information; and
- correction of inaccurate personal information.
To request any of the above, please contact us.
Personal Information of Children
Our Site is intended for adults. We do not market to children or knowingly collect their personal information. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected personal information from a child, we will remove the information. Please do not use our Site if you are under the age of 13 years old or are not above the legal threshold where parental consent is no longer required where you reside.
How and Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information about you directly when you:
- choose to communicate your personal information to us, such as when you complete a Site form to contact us, schedule or request a demo of our product, sign up to receive email from us, register to attend or participate in an event or a meeting with our team members, or download content we make available to you;
- interact with our team members, such as our demo team, sales, or customer service representatives, or interact with us in other ways, such as through social media;
- respond to our marketing communications or surveys.
The personal information we collect allows us to respond to your inquiries and preferences, deliver our services and information you have requested, and provide you a better experience when you visit our Site.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect from you to:
- respond to your inquiries, preferences, and requests;
- provide access to our services or information you have requested;
- follow up with you after previous correspondence or interactions, such as after inquiries made through email or telephone, or after you have scheduled or attended a product demo or other meeting or event with us;
- send periodic promotional or informational emails when you have previously granted consent to receive them;
- invite you to provide feedback or participate in surveys;
- improve or personalize your experience when we interact with you;
- analyze the performance of our Site and interest in our content;
- fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
How We Protect Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All personal information you supply is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people with a genuine business need who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, there are no guarantees that transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Transmitting your personal information to us is at your own risk.
- Calendly, a scheduling automation service, to schedule book-a-demo meetings;
- Hubspot, a marketing platform, to collect information submitted through our contact forms; and
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service, for website performance tracking and reporting.
When you visit our Site, you can choose to accept or decline certain cookies. You can change your cookie preferences or withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the cookie settings button on the lower left of your screen. In the cookie settings, you can find more detailed information about cookies used for our website and the purposes for which they are used. Different website browsers also provide different methods to block and delete cookies. Check your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to decline or block cookies, not all elements of our Site may function as intended; therefore, your experience may be affected.
Do Not Track Signals
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- to our authorized service providers, which may include our hosting service providers, data processors, sub-processors, or other service providers, who help operate our Site and related services to the limited extent required for them to fulfill their role;
- when disclosure is reasonably required to meet our legal obligations; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Third-Party Websites and Embedded Content
Additional Information for California Residents
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our Site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by contacting us.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify Site users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a United States law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We may collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We may also market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
International Data Transfers
Uniken Inc. is a global company based in the United States. By using our Site and interacting with us, your personal information may be transferred outside of your home country.
Additional Information for the European Economic Area
Our use of personal information, such as name, address, email, or phone number, will always be in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations. For purposes of the GDPR, Uniken Inc. is the controller of personal information (for contact details, see “How to Contact Us” below). Our use of personal information is noted in the above sections.
How to Contact Us
466 Southern Blvd
Chatham Township, New Jersey 07928