Posted By: Uniken | Posted On: October 3, 2019
Identity Week Asia is a must attend event that combines three conferences - Digital:ID Asia, Planet Biometrics Asia and SDW Asia, as well as the fully-featured Identity Week Asia Exhibition - under one roof with the aim of helping create a more secure world, through the implementation of trusted identity solutions.
Uniken is pleased to be leading the discussion, and invites you to join us at the following events that are sure to get you thinking:
On October 8th (Tuesday)
- 2:00 pm: Take your pick from one of two lively roundtable events hosted by experts from Uniken:
- Strong authentication - What is it and how do you ensure it? - Moderated by Paul Anderson, VP Business Development
- Mobile - The key link in identity and customer experience. - Moderated by Nishant Kaushik, CTO
- 4:15 pm: Our CTO, Nishant Kaushik, will join experts that span the globe and industries for a panel discussion on Digital Identity Standards in the Knowledge Theatre
On October 9th (Wednesday)
- 10:05 am: Join our CEO, Bimal Gandhi, for his keynote on Identity - it’s about the customer experience
- 11:45 am: Nishant Kaushik will talk about getting strong authentication right in his session So you think you can two factor? on the Digital:ID stage.
The exhibition floor will be a great opportunity to meet our experts at booth #215, where we can show you how Uniken’s REL-ID security platform can help you:
- Deliver defense-in-depth security and strong omnichannel customer authentication, without trading off the customer experience
- Drive fraud to zero by combining strong authentication with channel security and endpoint threat detection
- Unlock new digital transformation opportunities by using REL-Dverify, our strongly authentication, digitally signed, secure transaction verification solution
- Achieve comprehensive PSD2 compliance
So join us to find out how REL-ID can help you transform your customer identity program by improving the customer experience, enhancing security and complying with regulations while accelerating the Digital Journey.
If you'd like to arrange a meeting during the conference, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Identity Week Asia - Singapore.